We’re a boutique real estate brokerage in NW DC, focused on serving a new generation of buyers, sellers and renters. One of our founding beliefs is making sure our agents are happy and have what they need to deliver a 5 star experience. We’re looking for a Part-Time Office Manager to be a friendly, energetic face in our office.
Major responsibilities will include:
We love having an office that our agents and clients enjoy coming to…bring on the La Croix and swag bags! This role will involve general office duties such as: answering calls, receiving packages, processing mail and checks, light accounting/bookkeeping, stocking office supplies, and keeping everything running smoothly and looking good.
Brokerage & Agent Event Support:
Whether it’s a team meeting, client appreciation or first-time buyer event (our Property Virgin Pizza Parties are very popular!), your role will include helping to coordinate, set-up and assist with various brokerage events. We want to make sure our team and our guests have an awesome and welcoming experience!
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Organized: you love checklists and notice when things are out of place.
- Friendly: people enjoy talking to you because of your positive outlook.
- Reliable: you do what you say you will and follow through with commitments.
- Proactive: anticipating problems or the needs of others comes naturally to you.
- Independent: you thrive in situations where you’re left to work independently, without micromanagement.
- Previous office admin experience is a plus, but not necessary!
More about this role:
- About 15-20 hours a week, paid hourly
- Typical work hours are between 9am-5pm, but we can be flexible on which days and how many hours
- This has the potential to turn into a full-time job for the right person as we grow
If this sounds like an opportunity you’re interested in, please email the following to Lindsay Dreyer at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter with more about why you’re interested in the position and why you’d be a good fit
- Your resume