Smart, Savvy & Hip Marketing Intern Wanted for Paid Position!
We’re a boutique real estate brokerage in downtown DC, focused on serving a new generation of buyers, sellers and renters. And we’re growing quickly! One of our founding beliefs is making sure our agents are happy and have what they need to deliver a 5 star experience. We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to be a friendly, energetic face in our marketing department.
Think marketing assistant meets office admin meets event coordinator, and you have an idea of the type of person we’re looking for to enhance our already strong culture. Imagine coming to work each day and playing an active role in creating and driving the culture of a company, while playing an integral part in your coworkers’ success. If this sounds like something you’d be excited to take on, come join our fun, energetic and very un-boring team!
Major responsibilities will include:
We are obsessed with our brand at City Chic, and your biggest role will be helping our Director of Marketing create and execute our marketing strategies. This will include posting consistent content to social media, sending monthly marketing materials for agents, creating promotions for brokerage and agent events, and generally assisting where needed. We are looking for someone who’s just as in love with great design as we are, and wants to promote our brand in a fun and original way!
We love having an office that our agents and clients enjoy coming to, and we like to keep it stocked with office supplies, La Croix, and client swag! This role will require some light office management to keep our environment looking and feeling good.
There’s a lot to keep track of when you’re selling more than $100M worth of real estate in a year! We use systems and data to make sure that we know how our company is performing, but when things are moving quickly, that data sometimes falls through the cracks. If you’ve got the attention to detail to know when something is out of place, we want to talk to you!
Brokerage & Agent Events:
Whether it’s a team meeting, client appreciation, or first-time buyer event — our Property Virgin Pizza Parties are very popular! — your role will include helping coordinate, set-up and assist with various brokerage events to make sure our team or our guests have an awesome and welcoming experience!
There is a lot involved in on-boarding and training new agents at City Chic! Since we want to provide the highest caliber of training for our new agents, we need support in the on-boarding process to make sure they are set-up for success in their new career.
Who are we looking for? Our ideal Marketing Intern will have:
- A marketing degree in-process or recently completed (no real estate experience required)
- A passion for building relationships with people
- Strong social media skills (you’re a digital native and know Facebook and Insta like the back of your hand)
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- An ability to thrive in a rapidly growing environment
- A desire to shape their dream job
More about this role:
- About 15-20 hours a week
- Typical work hours are between 9am-5pm, but will include a few hours in the evenings/weekends for brokerage events with advanced notice.
- It would be great if you have a car, but not required
- This has the potential to turn into a full-time gig for the right person!
PLEASE FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’re interested in, please email the following to Lindsay Dreyer at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- In 100 words or less for each of the 5 major responsibilities above, provide an explanation of a time you were responsible for something similar. If you don’t have a specific example, explain which traits you have that lend themselves to managing that particular responsibility.
All inquiries will remain completely confidential. No phone calls please.